Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pointless Tuesday Ramblings

My 21st birthday is exactly four months from today. I’m looking forward to being able to enjoy daiquiris at Applebees when I go out with friends.

I’ve been thinking about friendship a lot lately. My best friend in high school is still one of my best friends today. I feel pretty lucky to be able to say that.

My Tuesday/Thursday class sometimes makes me want to stab my eye out with a pen. Maybe that’s why I take notes on my computer. :P

I found my dream apartment the other day. I don’t think I can afford it. Maybe with a roommate.

In the past six weeks or so, I’ve heard ten different engagement announcements. I’m expecting that to multiply exponentially over the course of the year. This makes me feel old.

I wish I was better at making more time to fit reading for fun into my schedule. I have shelves and piles of books in my dorm and my room at home that I still haven’t read.

I’ve been really tired for the past week for no apparent reason. It makes sitting through classes that much more difficult when no amount of coffee seems to wake me up.

No comments: